Who am I?
– a believer in Jesus Christ, my personal Savior
– a wife to an amazing husband of almost 10 years
– a mother of two amazing little boys who keep me constantly on my toes
– a woman who loves to cook, a self-proclaimed “Foodie” if you will
– a gal with a gluten-intolerance
– an individual who sees that what we eat directly affects how we feel and live our lives
– a person who wants only REAL food, the kind God intended for us before the human race went ahead and messed it up
What is this blog?
A record of my journey with food. It started as a way for me to record recipes I was making and couldn’t keep track of. However, since beginning this blog I have discovered my own gluten-intolerance, learned more about the importance of avoiding GMO’s, large amounts of sugar, and processed food, and seen that there is a direct relationship between what we eat and how we feel physically, emotionally, and mentally each day.